Pages

Search blog and web

How do I tell him I don't want to sleep with him?

When I went away last month, I met a guy. We only spent two days together but he was really keen that we kept in touch, we've texted everyday since I got back and skyped pretty much every other day. He's asked me to go back to see him in January since he needs a visa to visit me and that's taking ages.

Anyway while I was there, we fooled around but I was very clear that I wasn't going to sleep with him. When he asked why I said that a) I'd only just met him , and b) I'm a good little catholic girl :p But the real reason is I hate my body and have some horrible marks on it that I really don't want to have to explain to him. So there's no way I will sleep with him.

So my question is, should I reiterate to him before I agree to go back that I still won't have sex with him, so that if it's a problem for him he can change his mind? If I did, what the hell would I say? Saying 'you do know I won't **** you' seems a bit blunt. . .
Any advice would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment