Pages

Search blog and web

Do I have a chance with this girl now? What do I do next?

I really like this girl at university. She, and a lot of our common friends know as well. The thing is, we have only known each other for three weeks and have not had much one-on-one interaction since we all live together and so it's normally interaction in a group, even when we go out together.
Anyway, I decided that I was going to tell her how I felt yesterday and told that to her roommate who is a good friend of mine. Her roommate then went and told her that I'm probably going to tell her I like her today.
Anyway, I met her roommate in the night to talk about this. She said that her reply to that had been 'I don't not like him, but I can't reciprocate at this point because I don't know him well enough'.
So what should I do? Try to get to know her better? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment