Pages

Search blog and web

I want to know if there is still future for us

I know her for 3 and a half years. She is very beautiful and successful, may be way out of my lead. We had a close relation for about a year and a half, emotionally and sexually. The last 2 years we had no sex, no closeness, but we still continue to be friends. We haven't broke up, we just changed the status of our relationship, actually she changed. For a half of year she had some health problems and we could not have sex. But then we continued our life without sex. These 2 years we talk every day, we see each other as often as before,but we have no sex, no kissing, no touching. She say i'm the closest person to her and she misses me even when she don't see me for 1 or 2 days. She's gelous when see other ladies.
Recently i found out that during these 2 years she had two secret sexual relations of about 3 months with 2 guys. She told me that. She was very scared that i will leave her after that. She don't see those guys anymore. She do not really care...

No comments:

Post a Comment