Pages

Search blog and web

am i one of those crazy weird girls?

my best friend (a guy) and i have a history.
I asked to go on a brak over summer, as i wasnt sure about us. In that time I met another guy and started to see him... turned out all he wanted was sex, then left...

I started to fall for my friend again, who had previously been showing signs he still waned me... but i was shy, i didnt say anything because i was just biding my time and making sure i really did ...well....love him... so then i decided to tell him, but unfortunately we never got to meet up in the pace we planned as there were phone issues on his end, so i thought id tell him the next day.

unfortunately, that night- after 6 months of him not meeting anyone interesting, he meets a new girl and begins texting her, meeting up etc... I finally told him how i felt, and he was like "erm, sorry too late." I was distraught, he is my best friend so i see him a lot... i dont want to witness him with someone else, i dislike the poor girl already even though shes done nothing to me.

help

No comments:

Post a Comment