Pages

Search blog and web

Need to float a bedroom idea and see how it sounds...

So, hi... I haven't been as active here in a while and I attribute saving my marriage to Married Man Sex Life, back in April or thereabouts I turned around a marriage that was on the path to divorce, I think at this point the marriage is in decent shape, and most of our issues are a result of difficulties with things external to the family. The sex life is okay, frequency is at twice a week, the bigger concern for me is quality. In general, things are gradually improving....

So anyway, tomorrow and Saturday we have the kids out of the house and one day or the other there will be sex.

Okay one more piece of background. My wife has had anxiety issues possibly stemming from a car accident she had when she was 13 (before we met)... She has been taking efexor, and our MC felt the efexor was part of the problem so she's been tapering off. The dose is so low now she could probably stop any time, but the holiday season is usually a source of family strain and I think she's hanging on to that security blanket of the tiny 1/4 pill of effexor until that passes....

Anyway, the sex is usually her getting oral sex until orgasm then she wants missionary or doggie style. It's nice, but I've come to realize that I feel like the physical feeling of it all no matter what, but feeling an emotional connection seems to come from who is stroking who - I want to feel her stroking me, whether that's from receiving oral, her stroking me or her on top. That's when I feel like she's into it, like she's expressing desire for me.

So my idea is I want to take turns with oral sex. Maybe with a fixed time limit, like 5 minutes per turn or something. And she has to give before she can receive. Maybe even tell her she has to show me how she wants me to give it to her, like fast or slow - or whatever... I'm hoping that it'd also get her mentally anticipating the enjoyment she'll get when it's her turn to receive.

I'd like to also add that if she gets me close I'll tell her and then her turn goes all the way.

I'd like to follow with the same thing on the intercourse, I pick the first position then she picks the next, but I might do all this one step at a time and maybe save that for another time.

I've never really made her wait so I'm thinking I'd like to hear some suggestions about making that particular leap. At this point I tend to handle things by saying how I want to do it, and she either takes it or makes her own suggestion.

Well I'll leave it at that for now and see what you all have to say about it.

I'm

No comments:

Post a Comment