Pages

Search blog and web

how can I make him forgive me?

A few months ago a guy added me on tsr(I'm a girl) and to begin with I was rude and angry with him but he kept talking and eventually we became really good friends
Exchanged numbers texted a lot and that
And eventually he told me he had a girl I felt really sad
(For all the people that are going to tell me off for this I know its not right but I didn't do it on purpose)
4-5 months into our friendship I was really attached to him and he knew that
Had a crush really
We had a big problem cuz of me and I can not explain that here because that would give away who I am
And it was my fault I do realise that
But the thing is ever since then he won't talk to me
He has ignored my texts, bbms, emails, tsr pms
Everything
I've tried to apologise in every way I can and I really am sorry for what happened but he just wouldn't talk to me
I tried to accept this and move on but it really isn't happening
Is their any way I could possibly get him to forgive me? Or even plain and simple tell me that he doesn't wanna talk? Because I really can not take it anymore
I know this is stupid if its just someone over the internet but then we did have an amazing understanding and got on really well and I just miss having him in my life
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment