Pages

Search blog and web

Boy likes girl likes boy back but that's it....

So I like this boy in my dorm, and I know for a fact that he likes me. He asked me for my number and we've texting everyday for like 3-4 weeks. They're definitely flirty texts, and calls me sweetie or cutie sometimes and says the sweetest things and I tell him so, etc. We're both pretty busy, but we'll do homework together or stay up late talking. We make "plans" but they never happen. He has a bunch of movies that he wants me to watch and so we're supposed to have a movie night, but he's never asked me when I'm free or suggested hanging out outside of the dorm at all. But I'll ask him what he's doing sometimes and he'll be hanging out with friends... It's so obvious that we like each other but hy won't he ask me out on a date?

No comments:

Post a Comment