Pages

Search blog and web

When you go to sleep would it wake you if your husband put his fingers inside you?

Q for women: When you go to sleep would it wake you if your husband put his fingers in your vagina?

I'm asking after doing it twice since our crisis started 4 years ago. I'm 54 she is 52. Both nice fit. We had pass unfaithfulness history and trying to R. I never did this in our 32 years of marriage:

I usually massage her with oil just before going to sleep. She doesn't let me touch her private parts but I always have problems controlling myself and do some innocent touches here and there. She complaints but I continue and sometimes we end up having sex.

In two occasions, I experimented by gently rubbing her axx and pus! with my finger but she didn't wake up. I continued doing it until I entered her vagina with one finger, then 2 fingers, sometimes even 3 fingers and she doesn't feel anything. I did it for 5 minutes.

The first time I told her what I did and she gave me a shark look. The second time I didn't tell her anything.

Is that normal not to feel anything? or she's just playing with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment