Pages

Search blog and web

Should I ditch my friends

I got thrown out of university after only one term and have been unemployed (though not claiming benefits since). One of my siblings died shortly after leaving uni which has absolutely devastated our family. My unemployment situation has caused a lot of problems in my family. My 'friends' mum tried spreading rumours that I was gay even after I said his cousin was hot. When I said I was unemployed he seemed to take great delight and relish out of it. He now has a job as a developer and when someone said are you gonna tell me about it he just said no and looked pissed off. We have been friends maybe since year five they don't seem to care about my siblings death or the fact I am unemployed and are pretty rubbish friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment