Pages

Search blog and web

Sexually dominant girlfriend and fetish dangers

My girlfriend and I are very adventurous sexually speaking and for the most part I enjoy it. We tend to go through phases of trying things we've watched online and lately she has got into CBT. For those that don't know what that entails, she basically likes to punch and kick me in the balls. Whilst part of me finds it exhilarating, the pain is far too intense for me to really enjoy it. I've been letting her do it anyway, because she really seems to enjoy the feeling of power and superiority it gives her, but I'm starting to get worried about the possible long term damage it might be doing. Recently I've experienced dull aches in my lower abdomen and a feeling like I need to pee all the time. This is obviously pretty worrying, so I'm going to ask her to stop this particular fetish. Anyway, my question is whether whatever damage has been done will heal on it's own, or do I need to see my GP? (I rather avoid the embarrassment if at all possible). Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment