Pages

Search blog and web

How can I convince my girlfriend to poop less?

Every morning like clockwork when my girlfriend and i get out of bed, goes to the bathroom to take her dump before heading off to work and then it seems like right after we eat dinner she does the same thing predictably.

Unfortunately this is REALLY a turn-off for me as the smell is pretty nasty after she does her business.

She takes a dump twice a day and I tell her that she ought to find a way to only have to go once every two days as that would be much better for me to deal with.

She gets defensive and upset when i mention this but i am totally convinced that it isn't really necessary for her to have a bowel movement twice a day and that her mind is playing tricks on her.

I think t she would be fine if instead she went twice each week or even once per week which i could deal with a lot more easily.

Thoughts?



Any suggestions on how to convince my GF to poop less often?

No comments:

Post a Comment