Pages

Search blog and web

Sex with husband?

My husband is being very h0rny towards me these days. Hes always been sexy towards me but nowadays its getting a bit too much..
There are times when I just want to snuggle up to him and rest my head on his chest but he will be unzipping my clothes and feeling me all over.. I tried to tell him that i just want to be with him but he doesnt listen. He pins me to bed and does it till he can.
Hes large and too much sex results in my thighs getting bruised and sometimes i can barely walk. And I am petite while hes very tall and a bit on muscular side. He is very good looking but keeps saying i am very cute and lovely.

If i am cooking, he ll come and fondle me intimately. And we end up kissing. Same at restaurants. He sits real close to me and he always keeps his face really close to me.

We married two years ago. We are 11 years apart in age, hes thirty four and i am twenty three. He has a 5 year old whose custody he has.
I told him my feelings, but he was hurt.. He told me I don't find him desirable. I had to make puddings for him and have sex with him to make him normal again.

Is it related to his past? He was on substances for 8 years, was a player and had a bad materialistic first marriage. I pressured him into medication and rehabilitation for substances so hes off it now and committed to me.
I dont want to push him away because he might get hurt and thats the last thing I want to do.

What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment