Pages

Search blog and web

Why do some people act this way?

  • Thread Starter

I was talking to somebody with the intention of forming a friendship and just because I didn't give him what he wanted, he said that he doesn't want to be friends and basically wanted to use me for his personal gain. So, we cut contact completely.

Then, there's another guy that I wanted to be friends with and he is just confused between friendship or cutting me off completely (again, personal gain).

I only wanted to make some friends and improve my social skills as I have social anxiety, and things like this just makes it worse.

I don't know why some people act this way :S

They cut me off as if I am their enemies, because I choose not to show my naked body to them.

Can anyone help, please?

P.S. Mature responses please

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment