Pages

Search blog and web

Flirting with a female barista - how?

  • Thread Starter

Was there last week when a girl working asked me what I was doing (on my laptop). We chatted for a moment or two as she was cleaning. Asked each other where we were from and exchanged pleasantries but didn't say very much. Didn't swap names or anything. She popped by later and said 'oh you're still here' and I said ye but I'll be going soon. I left 5 minutes later and said bye to her and vice versa but there were people around so I didn't want to say much cas I felt a bit shy saying anything around so many people.

I'm going to go there tomorrow and I'm guessing she will be there. But in a situation like this how can I play it smooth? How can I get her number asap? What move(s) should I make? A compliment? Or straight up ask her number? Or suggest a coffee in another coffee shop lol? Or?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment