Pages

Search blog and web

Is it okay to invite a guy over with no intention of sex or is it cruel?

  • Thread Starter

We have been friends for a while and have now both been dating for over a month. He has not yet asked me to be his girlfriend. He hasn't asked for sex yet and to be honest it's not something I'm ready for. I want to build a deeper connection before getting intimate.

We have a lot of things in common including a taste for obscure films and we have been to independent picture houses together a fair bit. I've found some pretty interesting looking films on Amazon prime which I'm a member of and he isn't so I said it would be cool if he came around to watch them sometime. However I don't want him to get the wrong idea that this about inviting him for sex so I am going to be upfront and tell him before I set a day. I don't mind kissing and cuddling but that's about it.

I don't want to sound spoilt but I don't see why inviting someone around would entitle them to sex, given that he is not yet my boyfriend!

Should I tell him not to expect sex and invite him around or am I best to leave it until I'm ready for sex?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment