Hi all,
First time posting.
I am married and recently have been getting really anxious about my wife and her coworker texting. We have full access to each other's devices and I know nothing really bad has been texted. However I am concerned because they text after hours and on weekends. Just does not feel right.
I have been behaving really badly to my wife because of some pretty severe anxiety over this. It kind of came out of no where as I have never ever felt this or acted this way. And she's never given me a reason to be worried. I am pushing her away and I don't want to. Again, I am sure this is platonic but I am having a really hard time getting control of my emotions. I have twice told my wife I wanted to separate (really because I am not getting enough reassurance from her). This is, as you can imagine, causing a great deal of stress to both of us.
i am struggling to understand where this is coming from and how to get control of my thoughts. At this point I think I have driven my wife away.
I am completely irrational and could use some insight.
Thanks
First time posting.
I am married and recently have been getting really anxious about my wife and her coworker texting. We have full access to each other's devices and I know nothing really bad has been texted. However I am concerned because they text after hours and on weekends. Just does not feel right.
I have been behaving really badly to my wife because of some pretty severe anxiety over this. It kind of came out of no where as I have never ever felt this or acted this way. And she's never given me a reason to be worried. I am pushing her away and I don't want to. Again, I am sure this is platonic but I am having a really hard time getting control of my emotions. I have twice told my wife I wanted to separate (really because I am not getting enough reassurance from her). This is, as you can imagine, causing a great deal of stress to both of us.
i am struggling to understand where this is coming from and how to get control of my thoughts. At this point I think I have driven my wife away.
I am completely irrational and could use some insight.
Thanks
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment