Pages

Search blog and web

just cant move out yet

I want a divorce but cannot afford it at this time. I got a new credit card but didn't get a high enough limit to pay for a lawyer. I started a secret savings account with expense checks from work for starter money on a place to live. I talked to a lawyer. There are no apartments in the same elementary school district for my daughter and that was the number one thing she recommended.

I am in an unloving, abusive relationship with my wife of 12 years. I want to take the ring she gave me and put it on her phone and her mom's finger. Because that is who she is married to now.

I have been hit twice while driving with our 6 year old daughter in the backseat. The second time it happened I got cuts on my face and arms and we almost wrecked because I told her I wanted to record our conversation. My daughter hits me because she said she wants to be like mommy.

No sex since my daughter was conceived.

Her mom rules the family. All her family is within 45 minutes of us. All my family is 500 miles away. Over a month, we see them 18 days, and eat dinner with them most times. The last vacation where it was just us was our honeymoon. I have been to Florida to see my parents and family 4 times in 12 years.

The latest episode: My cousin is getting married in May, 500 miles away. It would require leaving on Thurs night or Fri morning and returning Sunday. My wife does not want to go because my kindergarten daughter would miss her a t-ball game. I think she is being ridiculous. I rarely get to see them.

There is no equal say or no discussion. If she is wrong, and I point it out to her, she gets mad. When I am wrong, I am constantly reminded of it every single argument.

I feel I am hopeless and constantly depressed about it.

What do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment