So I met this girl a few months ago and we started off as just casual, we hit it off so well, too well in fact that she called it off because of her fear of relationships, due to things that happened to her in past relationships. She's now casual with another guy but we still hang out as friends.
The other day while hanging out she said that she can't be friends with me because it's too hard with there being so many feelings on both sides and then admitted she's falling in love with me. After telling her I felt the same way we promised that we'd wait for each other while we work through our problems and then start our relationship the better for it, in the meanwhile though she's still being casual with this other guy with no inteintention of calling it off, am I being a mug and did she lie about falling in love with me?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment