Okay, heres some context to make my situation clearer.
Im in Year 11, so still in comp.
Around December last year, I Snap-chated a girl (girl no1) and we had a conversation (for the first time) for a few hours. She seemed pretty interested but Im not definite as I always assume too much in early stages. I spoke to her again the next day. I didnt speak to her after that, even when we returned back to school.
She had a party and I made out with one of her friends. I then started speaking to that girl for a while and eventually, I called quits because the girl I was really interested in was the first girl so I didnt want to lead on the second girl and hurt her. I didnt speak to both of them after that.
I had a party the next week and invited them and their friends. 2 of her friends then said "You can do much better than (girl no2), you should get with (girl no1)". This has led me to think that she might've been talking about me with those friends so I thought she probably likes me. As the night went on, I accidentally drank too much. I was in my garden for about 30 minute, being sick and (girl no1) stayed with me. I was then carried back to my room by some people and she still stayed with me by herself even though I was a mess. I fell asleep and she was the last one to leave me. Is this a sign of intetrest? I snap-chatted her the next day to thank her and talk about what happened and we then, again, had a convo. Ive spoken to her only about 4 times since and all of them, she seemed quite interested. She even occasionally sends actual face pictures which I think is a good sign b/c we're not that close but she feels comfortable with it. I dont speak to her in school though, as much as I want to, because to be honest, I cant make conversations, even with my closest friends. This kills me.
I can easily ask her out, im not shy or anything but im worried its going to be a few hours of awkward silence and forced talking. (which is what happened on my last date w another girl)
We are both going to the same party in a few days so hopefully I can speak to her easily as I get intoxicated. I have just finished watching a film, Jane Eyre, and its led me to even more frustration. Its a romance. Everytime I watch those genres I always think that im the male lead and the female is (whoever im into). Its sad, I know.
The film has reminded me of her so I really want to speak to her. But again, Idk what to say.
Can someone help me? Should I just wait until the party? Do I have a chance?
Pls. This happens all the time and I always end up being depressed for months over a girl.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment