Pages

Search blog and web

Am I avoiding the obvious?

I am SO drained from going in circles with my husband. I appreciate if you read my story and provide me with feedback. IDK what to do anymore and cannot continue living like this.

Long story short, hubby and I dated for 6 years got married after 7 then had 1st child rt away an had our 2nd a year after. Things all changed after 1st born my husband turned into a chauvinist and all of a sudden wants to move to Florida. We currently live in OC and I am born and raised here. He never mentioned moving back before.

Now this is the problem in our marriage, 1.) He doesnt lift a finger around the house or very hands on with the kids and 2.)He insist we are moving even though he knows I am not on board with this plan of his. Why didnt he mention this before we married?? Am I dragging out the obvious here? I feel like we have no future together cause its his way or no way.

What do I do? We fight about this on a weekly basis and he is constantly trying to sell me on moving. His family in Florida is highly dysfunctional with crazy issues, where my family is very normal white collar no drama living. another reason I am strong on not moving.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment