Pages

Search blog and web

Should I stay or should I go?

  • Thread Starter

This guy's been messing with my head for about a year and a half now, and it's not entirely his fault but I don't know what to do. We're not 'together' but when we first started 'seeing' each other, I asked him if he liked me, he said yes, then he started being rude to me and eventually told me he feels he can't be emotionally involved with anyone right now, which I do understand after he explained to me he has post-traumatic stress and just finds relationships hard..
We didn't see each other for a few months then started up again, on-off, because of the same reason he broke it off before. I thought it was over and done with for good when he told me he doesn't want to see me again (because he was going through recovery therapy for his disorder and couldn't handle it at the time) but now he says things are finally making sense for him and life's a lot better, and we've kind of started up again.

It just feels like it will never be a serious relationship. He hasn't introduced me to his friends or asked me to go out somewhere with him in over a year, just basically invites me to his flat, but like I said a lot of that has to do with post-traumatic stress disorder. I don't know if it's worth staying and waiting for him to break it off again, or keep hoping he'll start treating me like more than a body to keep him company? What can I say to him that won't make him freak out or feel pressured to make a decision he's not sure about? :confused: If he didn't want me in his life, why would he keep coming back?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment