Pages

Search blog and web

would it be weird to talk to this guy on FB?

  • Thread Starter

He went to my school and was in the year below. There's a leisure centre where he's worked for years now and I used to go there and see him from time to time but we never said more than hi.
I've recently started going again and i've seen him a couple of times and again just said hi.
The problem is that he is always very busy, on the phone or talking to a client in person. If not, he's always sat next to a colleague and talking to them at least.
So there is literally no chance to talk, unless it's a question i'd ask him as a customer, or I want to look like an idiot doing it when his colleagues are sat right next to him.
My friend knows him a little and has him on fb. She says he's single as far as she knows.
Do you reckon it'd be creepy if I messaged him on fb, explaining the situation? I dunno if he knows my name, and he might wonder how I know his lol.
I was thinking about pretending to need help with gym equipment but he doesn't seem to work in the gym
Does anyone have any advice? I don't want to leave it until it's too late and he's not single.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment