Pages

Search blog and web

am I being overly controlling??

My H and I have been married for almost two years now, and we have a darling little boy who is turning one.

My H comes from a group of friends who are more like family to him than his own family, and they welcomed me in as soon as we started dating. As a group we do a lot of things together, something that I love and appreciate.
It has also been common for my husband to have guys nights, multiple times a week, for hours....

When my husband isn't working or with them, he is at home with me and our son. And while sometimes I have to remind him to be present and engaged, he does spend time with us.

Even though I know for sure that nothing inappropriate is going on, and even though he always asks me first, I want to tell him that it's too much. Too many nights a week. Too many hours at a time.

I want a healthy and happy marriage, I want my husband to feel loved and welcome and secure in his own home. I also want to feel like we're the priority. I just don't know what a healthy balance looks like.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment