Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know how normal this is

  • Thread Starter

Guys, just wondering, I seem to always find myself in this depressing little bubble, where even when I'm receiving great news I'm not particularly pleased about it unless celebrating with friends. For example today was my graduation, and I feel like I should be thrilled partying it up, my ceremony was earlier today then my good friends (plural) ceremony was this evening, I told them to let me know when they're out and I'll come celebrate, but ones phone doesn't work and the other one isn't picking up. Of course I have plenty of other friends but they're off doing things with they're good friends, it would be weird of me to call them for example. So I find myself in this weird position where I'm just sitting in my room thinking fml, and I feel like this happens too frequently.

Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment