Pages

Search blog and web

Friends at home Vs Friends at Uni

  • Thread Starter

I've changed quite a bit from Uni, or rather now since Uni want something more in my life.

I've always wanted to travel and do different things, but since coming back from Uni for summer i've realised my friends from home just don't want the same things as me. I have no one I can go travelling with and my friends from uni seem to have this with their home friends.

I've also always liked house music, but love going to events such as these and at home have no one to go with.

Basically I like university a lot more and everyone seems so much more adventurous and just have more in common with them…

Have you had an experience like this? I'm finding it very frustrating at the moment...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment