Pages

Search blog and web

Cry

I've had enough. I can't stop crying and have to go outside so my already paranoid daughter doesn't worry about me. Her dad COULD have spent time with her and chose to go out. I have been running non stop between my kids crying, one not sleeping, a sick dog to take care of, and he w as here to take her to the vet and left 15 minutes before she got home and again she asked why he didn't stay to see her. What am I supposed to tell her? "Oh, your dad has just been so busy this last 21 days even though all he has to do is go to work and take care of himself while I haven't had a break and I've been sick but still have kids to take care of, a dog who constNtly needs attn, a house to clean, shop for school supplies and school clothes and on top of everything else that comes with kids, the added questions and stress they are feeling and one who constantly wants to and needs to talk at all hours. She was up crying at 1am. He knows they are struggling and hasn't m ade an effort to even try. He only wants them to take places and have fun (but hasn't even wanted that) and as soon as things get serious, he's gone leaving me to pick them up and hug and kiss them and tell them that I love them, constantly reassuring them that everything will work out in the end but I don't even know that it is because I have no clue what he's thinking or doing and he's too much of a jacka** to take part in anything that makes him uncomfortable or that he sees as a waste of time. He tells me he is committed to this family even through a divorce but his actions say different and idk what to tell my kids so I am just trying to keep them busy and keep a routine. And I should have put this in general relationships but for some reason I can't cut and paste so I guess this is OK.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment