Pages

Search blog and web

Hooking up with a guy who already has a girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

Ok, so I recently have just come back from the second week of a trip to a camp with a bunch of people from my local area.
In this camp we were assigned teams and in my team I met this really friendly, caring, supportive and all-round gentleman. However there is one problem: he has a girlfriend.
As said, it has only been two weeks and I still have three left, but over the past ~8 days of the trip he has grown increasingly close to me; choosing to spend his time latched close to me even when we had very little to talk about.
He first told me he had a girlfriend when we were only just acquainted, however his outward signs of affection towards me have only grown, as have mine towards him.
I am therefore here to ask for a second opinion - should I continue further with this "relationship"?

p.s. he's been going out with this girl no longer than a few short months, if that makes a difference.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment