Pages

Search blog and web

What does she want?

  • Thread Starter

Hi TSR

Known this girl for about 6 months. We get on really well, like we're almost best friends. Recently she has been referring to me as cute and keeps complimenting me and being really nice. She's very open and I know a lot of her secrets that she wouldn't normally tell anyone else.

However I steered the chat in the direction of crushes and she admitted to having a slight crush on another guy (who I don't know personally but he does exist).

Now I am confused. I took the signs from her a meaning she had a crush on me. I don't know if she is making up this crush on the other guy or not. Is it possible to have more than one crush at a time? I have never had that. Did she panic when I asked and make that crush up? Or was she trying to make me jealous or something?

She is someone who I would be happy in a relationship with so if I did have clear signals from her, I would make a move. But I don't want to if she doesn't love me because that would make our friendship very awkward.

Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment