Pages

Search blog and web

OLD questions.. One profile and other meeting someone in RL I know has a proflile

I am looking to eventually, maybe put up a OLD profile again..

What I was considering doing was being very serious about it.. Not looking to be witty and humorous..

But something that HONESTLY describes my life situation.

Expresses what I can offer someone relationship wise but also list my demands as well.

As an example I might put down something along the lines of

I am looking for a woman who has never woken up at 6AM in her life but is willing to do that for me.. That she finds me so important in her life as a partner that she is willing to wake up at 6AM for me..

Mind you that might not be the best wording but my point with that is basically saying I am looking for a person who understands they have to give themselves in a relationship.. Its not about what I can get..

This reflects back on the fact that the ExGF who professed her love for me clearly stated she couldn't get up to take her kids to school in the morning and that is why her mother does it..

I want to weed out people like that.. I want to express that I understand that a relationship does have compromises and am willing to make changes, but I need someone who does it as well.

There is more but I think I am just asking for a general consensus of would women appreciate reading something just straight and from the heart and making it clear what I am looking for in a partner..

Another example is wanting to know the Monday through Friday person and not just the person that meets me on a Saturday night.. Because we all know Saturday night person wants to make the best impression, whereas Monday through Friday person is busy working and lets their hair down..

Again reflecting back on my past relationship I see that the weekend person is way, way different then the RL person.. When we started dating she was on time most of the time.. When it got serious she was NEVER on time for anything..

The second part

I seen a woman that I recognized has as OLD profile on POF... I don't have one as I mentioned, but I remember seeing her before.. Me and my coworker found her again on POF. Actually he did..

So I was thinking of introducing myself but being honest that I seen her OLD profile and I feel I have the inside on her and a somewhat unfair advantage.. I don't need to use any of it to make an impression.. Either she digs me or she doesn't..

What I was also thinking of doing is making up a profile real quick and saying hi to her and then visiting her the next day..

Again my issue is I know where she works and again even being a cop and she knows I'm a cop because she sees my shield and gun and my shirt with my unit on it.. I still feel a bit weird about intruding at her place of work, which is a pharmacy chain.. she is a pharmacist..

I feel its a bit creepy..

I was thinking of actually expressing that in my message to her.. Which I honestly thought would make a good impression and come off well instead of doing some live profile of myself..

One of my jokes would have been all my pics are recent.. Since I would be there in person in front of her..

So Whats the feel here on these two things..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment