Pages

Search blog and web

I keep rejecting my husband.

Been married 8 years now. We have three kids. Our sex life was great up until about six months ago.
I stay at home....clean and cook and take care of the kids, recently started mowing the lawn and taking out the trash which used to be the only job my husband does in the house. I get frustrated that he doesnt clean. Or cook. Or do anything in the house....doesnt even pick up after himself! He doesnt play with the kids, never walks the dogs or even care if the dogs have food and water. I do it all!!! If I dont do it, it will never get done.
I have to nag him to get him to do a simple chore. I dont want to be that nagging wife.
I used to give him sex whenever he wanted. His feet is sore? I rub it. His back hurts? I massage him. He wants parts for his car? I'll save money for it. I want to be a good wife. I want him to be happy when he comes home from work.
Basically, I feel unappreciated. I tell him this all the time. I feel like more of a maid than a wife. We rarely go out on dates. The first couple of years in our marriage he used to give me little gifts and cards for my birthday or our anniversary. It was nice and I loved it. He doesn't do that anymore. I don't ask for much, it's not like I want expensive things. I just wish he would express his feelings more (and help around the house!).
I've been feeling sad lately. Every time I see him I get angry. I don't want to talk to him or even sleep in the same bed with him. I reject his advances. I've been sleeping on the couch for weeks now. I don't know what to do or say to him. When I do express my feelings, he thinks it just hormones :crying::crying:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment