Pages

Search blog and web

When "Full Disclosure" Can Be a Bad Thing...

So I committed to full disclosure with my wife, right? I don't want to hide anything from her and so tonight I'm working on the T-100 when I realize I need a battery terminal clamp. I'm dressed in a tank top and short shorts (like I always wear around the house and when I run), but I tell her that I need to run to the auto parts store for a terminal, k?

Well, I go down to the local autozone, get the parts, and on my way out the door I heard another clerk behind say something so I turn around and spotted the male clerk that just helped me scoping me out (yes...we can tell, right?). Yes...I get checked out by gay men a lot...LOL!

Anyway, I texted my wife what just transpired thinking she'd get a kick out of it...And then I get home....ugh.

I immediately get accused of "You're still looking, aren't you?"

*jaw hits floor*

"Yeah baby...I'm really putting it out there for the guys to hit on me."

She then proceeds to say "How would you feel if I told you someone was checking me out?" To which I reply "didn't I just point out how that group of guys were leering at you as you walked into the grocery store in Willits?" (my wife is very...umm...stacked and it shows...LOL!") And I say "I'd say you're a beautiful woman and I can see why they do!", to which she retorts "I don't pay attention to that ****."

*sigh*

I told her that she needs to work on her issues, but she believes that I am the only one who needs help (which I am doing), but I said that these issues/fears are hers and she needs to own them and work on them. Not sure if it sank in, but I suppose we'll see.

Really makes me want to shut down the open communication that I vowed to do, know what I mean?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment