Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure what to do...stay or go?

  • Thread Starter

Not one of these girls who trust men easily so when I found this amazing and genuine guy who wanted to date me I was ecstatic! We've been chatting for more than 5 months but he asked me to be his a few weeks back. everything was going so well I was actaullly so happy. However recently I've been having issues with the family and as soon as I mentioned this to him he was very off and distant after a while. I asked if we were ok and he said of course I just wasn't expecting all this (my family issues). Should I feel bad for laying down my family issue with him? He's being quite offish like not contributing much to the conversations we have. I'm not sure If I'm over analysing or not which I've been told I do a lot and my trust issues are clouding what is really going on. Does it sound like I have something to worry about?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment