Pages

Search blog and web

Should I leave my boyfriend

  • Thread Starter

So I just finished my bachelor degree and I have been accepted to a master program in Canada. I am in a relationship with this incredibly sweet, caring and loving guy. We both think we are the soulmates for each other and we have been living together for an year. The thing is that me being accepted to Canada is a very big achievement and I really want to go but I don't want to loose this amazing amazing boy. Long distance relationship is totally out of the question because I hate chatting and all that comes with the Internet. So what would you do? Would you choose career before great relationship?

Sent from my GT-I9515 using Tapatalk

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment