Pages

Search blog and web

In love with my best friend

  • Thread Starter

I don't know. I remember when I use to dislike him, and found him rude and cold and then our friendship blossomed. But the problem with this blossoming is now I kind of really like him, and I appreciate how nice and caring and affectionate he can be. Of course he teases me, and we live our lives normally pursing interests like any friendship, but it is always sad when he reveals flings to me.

I of course want him to feel the same way but I could never disclose these feelings to him because if I did and he didn't feel the same way then our friendship would be very awkward, and I quite frankly would be mortified/ would probably stop talking to him.

I know I should move on, and I have chances to with other guys, but I think that I'll think back and be like "what if?"

At the same time we act like a couple or so I've been told by random people, but I think that's because we're really good friends.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment