Pages

Search blog and web

Seperation

I'm in month one of our seperation, I'm fight two battles. My marrige and clinical depression. I have brought us to counseling, I have made huge changes in myself and for my marriage. I cook, clean, I'm the best father I can be for my three beautiful children. Now I'm On A Single Income and Trying To find Childcare. We see mom once a week and I feel like I'm drowning and she is watching me. She asked for my patience and I will gladly give as much as I can. But the uncertainty when she doesn't call to say goodnight to the kids, the physical love I need, (holding hands, cold side of the bed, hearing her singing) makes my mind fester in terrible ways. I'm doing my best, giving her my patience. But I can only take so much.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment