Pages

Search blog and web

Need to vent

Doing mostly ok with husband gone but today I'm having a really bad pain attack and my dog is sick. My daughter is having attitude issues with me because I made her clean her room. And the ONLY person who knows how to physically help me out of a pain attack is my husband. I am trying so hard not to ask him for help because I CAN'T need him for ANYTHING. But morphine and Oxy are not even helping and it's the type of pain that makes your skin crawl and your brain nuts and you just want to scream. I didn't expect anything this bad and I'm so afraid I'll cave and call him. But I need to live as if he's not here at all in case he dumps us like he did his son. I am the one who talks to him and gets the girls to talk to him and we haven't seen him in almost a year. But anyway I didn't plan for this and I just needed to vent.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment