Pages

Search blog and web

Useful Threads: A Guide for New BS's or WS's

OK guys and gals,

It seems that so many new threads go through a period where a new BS, or even WS, does not want to accept the advice they are given.

For example, almost every other BS thread (yeah, I know this is an exaggeration, but it sure seems this way sometimes) has several pages where the OP argues against exposing to OBS or friends/family despite the fact that nearly every veteran poster is telling them how essential it is to ending the A.

So I want to ask, what threads from the past do you think are the BEST examples for a BS (or WS) on what TO DO....and which are the BEST to show what NOT TO DO?

I know part of the difficulty facing new posters is they really want to believe their situation is so unique it must be different.

But I think advising them to look at other threads can be very beneficial in showing them what works and what does not.

What are your opinions on the best threads to reference them to?

For BS's...I would cite Shamwow as a TO DO thread...for a DO NOT DO thread, I would vote Steve(K?) in the Private member section....or maybe D-Day's threads for those without access yet.

For WS's....Tears has to be the best TO DO thread....and I would cite Allybabe's threads as a DO NOT DO.

I'm sure there are other great threads for examples that I am forgetting.

What are your choices?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment