Pages

Search blog and web

I feel so bad

  • Thread Starter

Well there was a guy who really liked me this was 2 years ago ish and he liked me for a whole year as he would always be messaging me. He would always send lovey dovey messages and want to meet me but I saw him more as a friend. This was when I was immature really... A few of my friends starting messaging him from my phone really lovely dovey messages back and (I was surprised he didn't know it was me) but they carried on doing it as I didn't realise they had my phone(I was in full revision mode in the library) and then when I got my phone back I started messaging how I normally would and the convention ended in bad terms(I didn't tell him it was my friends messaging) Idk I think he felt stupid about what he had sent and didn't realise.

Now recently after that incident( after two years)i met him during work. I was working for a few days at the store he works at but in a different department. He would acknowledge me but never smile or say hi. I don't know whether I should apologise for being rude and hurting his feelings as I had always turned him down or I should just ignore it and move on as I don't think I will be seeing him anymore. But he is one of the nicest guys I've met and I really enjoyed talking to him.
I don't know why this really bothers me this much but I feel really bad and I know I should apologise but I don't know how.
Thank you for reading my stupid little dilemma.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment