Pages

Search blog and web

does my ex still have feelings for me ?

  • Thread Starter

We were together for 4 years. She was insisting I was the nicest guy she'd ever known etc. But it was over.
We were still getting on well and being close and I genuinely thought we could work things out and get back together.

Then I found out she was dating someone new and I was devastated. Also, we had kissed and cuddled just a couple of days before this.

Anyway, we didn't see each other and I tried to move on. I still loved her and it was hard to imagine them together.

We've spoken a bit by text and I wanted to catch up as friends as I'm gonna be moving away for work quite far away.

So we met today. We were getting on well, catching up on news etc. Found out they were going on holiday which I felt sad about, but I asked if it was going ok for them, and said I hoped she was happy.

Tbh I found myself looking at her all the time thinking how lovely she was and how I missed her. She texted me saying she was really happy to have seen me and couldn't wait for the next time.

I told her that I was ever so sorry but I didn't know if there should be a next time, as I was still in love with her and needed to get over these feelings.

I also said that I needed to leave her alone and respect the fact that she was with someone.

She texted saying 'you deserve 100 times better than me. You were the best boyfriend in the world. I will miss you so, so much.'
Do you think she appears to have any feelings still, or is just being nice? She had previously told me that she wasn't in love with me anymore. Anyway, she's with the other guy and i'm moving away. I guess it's over forever. I feel like I will always love her :s

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment