Pages

Search blog and web

UK Student Visa with a Fairly Recent Criminal Record? :(

  • Thread Starter

I'm applying for a semester abroad in the UK and was looking up details on the visa, I'm very stressed about it because I have a criminal conviction for theft from January. I was not jailed but I was fined. If I apply for a visa, say, starting from September to October, this will still be very recent... will I be rejected for sure? Is there anything I can do to supplement my application to try to get the visa?

I understand that this case does not paint me as a good person- I'm very ashamed and remorseful of what happened, and I've come a very long way since then. However, I would still very much appreciate any time given to answer my question.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment