Pages

Search blog and web

Should I be more worried?

Have a specific issue that I need some outside viewpoints on.

My wife is attending a program for her diagnosed depression and is almost done the program.

The issue is that while they are not supposed to form attachments outside of the official program, she is getting involved with a few of the girls and one 'guy'.

Now I know I am hyper vigilant due to past history (not really with my wife, just Ex's) so a part of me knows that I'm just over reacting. If I am, please feel free to 2x4 me and set me straight.

My issue started when my wife mentioned that this "guy" seems to have a crush on her and such. She has since told me that he has not acted inappropriately and has not made her feel uncomfortable.

The group seems to be getting together every few days now for movies at a house, lunch out, etc. Its not much yet, but this morning my wife asked if it was ok if we went on a day trip with this group and their spouses.

So it seems like things, as a group, are escalating.

I am not sure why I have a bad feeling about it?? (yes I have been on CWI too much and know about the gut feelings and such)

Am I too broken from that past and my perception is coloured?

Am I sensing something that I cannot prove? Am I just paranoid?

I'll leave it at that and see what some comments are.

Regardless of what answers come, I know that I have work to do on myself.

Thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment