Pages

Search blog and web

no longer together...

So my bf and i have not been together since sunday.
Last Wednesday our daughter stayed the night at his sisters, so i was hoping we could go out. Almost all the week before he was wanting us to watch the new age of ultron movie. So i was looking forward to it.

Anyway, i text him at work asking what he wanted to do and he teplied with enjoy the silence. So i took that as not wanting to do anything. Well i said oh another boring evening...he replied with you can go out i need to watch my money. So i did, i got his fathers day gifts and his nieces birthday gifts. On my way home he texted me telling me i was an azzhole for not wanting to see him all evening. After he told me to go out.

Well, his nieces birthday was saturday. He had to work that morning until noon. And when i was coming home he wasnt here. No biggie. But for whatever hormonal and crazy reason i got upset he wasnt. He was on his way to the birthday even though everyone was leaving and his mom told him that they had all left. So he gets home in no time it is just 5 minutes down the road. I felt aggravated because even though he had to work, once again that was time i felt we missed doing something special together.

Mind you all, i had been upset since wed night when he rejected our evening alone.

So sunday comes, he is in a bad mood because i didnt put his nose scissors back in the cabinet and he starts saying smartass things. I wrapped his gifts and cut the paper with those. He is asking me where they are and i dont remember at this point. When i clean i clean and it goes to a place haha. So he was mouthy i was mouthy, it ruined his day. Well that evening he comes back from his dads as i do mine and he gets in the shower, so i go in there and ask him where the money is for what i spent on his nieces gifts. Now i jad asked him for it since friday. I was being mean and wanted him to pay me back because i was upset at him and just assumed he wasnt going to get a gift for his neice. I remind him of all his family events and birthday's and i usually get everything we need for whatever is going on. I felt taken advantage of. He hadnt even said thank you.

So when i asked him he said no he hadnt went to the atm, it is at the store a mile from our house. So we got into a tiff and the next thing i know, i am so overwhelmed with anger that i reach for the shower rod and i hit him on the shoulder with it, and throw it down in the tub. I was disgusted that he had the nerve to say anything when he wasnt looking me in the eyes as he usually does when we go through anything.
I went into the bathroom being confrontational.
However, i three his cigs at him because he lied about smoking when i thought he had quit so he threw them back as well as the shower curtain, and i took his wallet and said id go get it myself and he got out grabbed me from behind and grabbed it from me.

He called the cops.
I couldnt believe that.
So he stays at his moms right now.

I am just heartbroken and lost. I feel like my one big mistake he would take into consideration.
As i do everything for this man. But i am also guilty of being verbally and emotionally abuse just as he.

We have worked opposite shifts for years until he got first shift last month. Time has really ruined alot of things. I just dont knoe what to do.
I wrote him a letter, ive apologized and really humbled myself to give him time. But i asked him today if he knew for sure that he didnt want to be with me to please let me know because i didnt want to have any hope in my head something is there when it isnt. He said he didnt want to be the bad guy but he is sorry.

There is just so much to write about this.
I dont want us to be apart. We have communication issues where he doesnt express himself right away and is passive. And i am not.
Other than that issue we dont really have many things between us to keep us apart.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment