Pages

Search blog and web

Have You Ever Asked Your Spouse To Mate Guard?

Let me explain why I ask...

My wife and I are going upstate over the 4th of July to attend an annual "Red, White and Blues" festival, right? Well...There will be a couple there that we've known for years. The last time we were all together at the event, the wife made a rather overt move toward me (it seemed overt to me...touching my arm and commenting on my size and working out) that left me rather uncomfortable. Nothing ever happened, but I did tell my wife about it...she was there when it happened but she was engaged in conversation with the husband and didn't really notice the "move".

Anyway, so they're going to be there at this event and they both expressed how they want to "catch up" on what everyone has been doing. I'm going to say it now...

I'm nervous. I won't do anything, but I really don't look forward to "her" trying anything like last time. So I ask...

I've already told my wife that I hope Lorie doesn't do anything, but is it unreasonable to ask my wife that if something does happen, would she mind putting her in her place or would it be better if I handle it (if it does happen) myself by politely asking her to not act that way toward me?

Or am I just "spinning" because I'm worried?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment