Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling Trapped in a Revolving Door

I am posting this for advice.

My husband and I been married for 3 1/2 years.

YEAR 1
Before we got married he was complaining about not having a lot of sex. At that time he was complaining, something with my hormones just felt off. I just wasn't into having sex during our engagement. About 1 month to 1 1/2 month, I found that I was 4 months pregnant. Now, we know why there is a lack of sex. We then got married. About a week into our marriage, my husband is still complaining that I am not fulfilling my wifely duties, and that he is tired of begging me. Not only is he tired of begging, but he made threats of going outside of the marriage. So I did what I could do to please him sexually while still pregnant. He didn't like it. He called me lazy. I asked to compromise for me. I am doing the best I can while being pregnant. He then started to leave me home by myself-still pregnant. I wouldn't see him to the next day. I found out that he was meeting women at the bars, and asking to spend time with them. At this point, I held in the disappointment. I'm in my last tr imester. The only thing that I am worried is a healthy baby.
I had my daughter. While nursing,and healing from the labor, my husband didn't help me at all. He continued to care on with his infidelities. Finally, I packed up my stuff and left for a couple days. My husband begged me to come back. He said to give him a another chance, and he will be a better husband.

YEAR 2
We are together, but he is back to his old self. Now, he has started sexting other women, and contacting women on backpage. He has a new complaint. I am not showing him any attention and no affection. I am still not fulfilling my "wifely duties". We have new baby. I am nursing, and I am primary caregiver for our daughter. Not to mention, I am cooking and cleaning from him. I am still trying to please him sexually, but he still is not happy with the frequency. Again, I confronted him about how he is treating and that I am doing my best to make him happy. Meanwhile, I am slowly sinking into a depressive state. While I am trying to make him happy, my happiness is gone. I realized that this marriage is unequal. I am catering more to his needs and mines are going unmet. But as a good wife, I still did my best for him. Later, I found out that my husband was having an actual serious affair with a co-worker. I asked him to leave, but he wouldn't leave. He believe that he had every ri ghts to live in the same household as me while in another relationship. So he has shown me that he has no respect for me. He over heard me talking to Divorce Lawyer, and quickly changed his tuned. I heard the same sorry apology. But because I love him so much, I am willing to give him another chance. The affair ended shortly afterwards.

YEAR 3
This time we are at odds over finances. I work part time. Due to the fact, that I have no help with my child. Child care is too expensive. I was giving up my whole paycheck. My husband would still complain that it's not enough. He would call me lazy. That I need to get a better job. Yet, I am doing what I can considering no help from him or family to help me with my daughter. I later found out that he was back to the same tricks. Talking to other women and sexting again. I confronted him about this. He says that it's just in innocent talks. He just playing games with these other women. So, I started to plan for separation.

Year 3 1/2
Currently, we are separated. We have been separated for 1 1/2 months. He claims that he wants his family back. He wants to do right by us and make me happy. I found out again that he was texting other women. Telling him how much he missed them, Can't wait to see this person. I confronted him about all the lies he has told me. He gave me the apology. He says that his reason is that he tried of coming home to no one. I told him that all he had to for once was just love, care and respect me. He got word that I was filing for divorce. However, I am stuck in a sticky position. I am currently living with one of parents and it's not the healthiest environment for my child. So I considered of giving my husband another chance. We have agreed that if things don't improve the I can file for divorce. However, I am kind of want to just file for divorce anyways. It is long over due. I'm tired of being trapped in this revolving door with my marriage.

I love him, but it's more about me. So I give another chance or just divorce myself
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment