Pages

Search blog and web

One partner desire kills the others flame?

I started thinking tonight, while my husband and I was talking, could it be that since the person with the higher drive is always ready, and rarely says no, be the reason the other is never ready?

Lets put this in context, so partner A is ready about anytime, partner B knows this, and because it is in abundance, and can be acquired anytime. Because of this the priority is pushed down the list. I have only these hours to A.... but I can do B any time I want, so right now I need to do A. (A can be sleeping, eating, watching t.v., computer games whatever.)

It's kinda like cuddling, during the heat of the summer when you have nothing but, cuddling isn't welcomed, however in the freeze in the winter the warmth feels great.

I have a similar issue, but I was "taught" long ago that there is no reason to say no, so unless it was really early in the morning and my unconscious me decided sleep was more important.... Would starting to say no increase his drive? And equally the one who denies because the partners drive is much higher, if they just went ahead and said yes each and every time, would the higher drived partners drive diminish?

So it's hard to want something you have. And people love stuff they can't have.

Ok bedtime... my thought for the day, what do you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment