Pages

Search blog and web

So I really like this girl..

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys!

So I need a little advice about something:

I really like this girl; she's funny, friendly, charismatic and HOT (for the guys, not like hot, but like HOT HOT, daum!).
The only thing is, I asked her to meet up over lunch like January time and she agreed. However, she brought a couple of her friends there and the whole time she was doing her coursework (we do the same subject) - nothing happened and I kind of regret it? I guess I wasn't sure if she was single or even if she liked me or not... After the "date", because it went unbearably bad, I never spoke to her for like 2-3 months (stupid thing to do, I know..).

Anyway, very recently, we have started talking (small talk, you know?) and I've also found out she's single (I asked one of my good female friends who didn't tell anyone).
I guess, I don't really know what to do? Should I wait a couple of weeks and then ask her to lunch again, where should I go? Cinema? Town - I go to college in Cambridge?

Guys, help a bro out here!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment