Pages

Search blog and web

Mum managed to find out I'm dating a guy… now she wants to meet him!

  • Thread Starter

Already, my mum is wary of him because I told her we met on my way to college and he ask for my number - she thinks he's had practice asking girls for numbers before - not a good sign!? He hasn't lived here for long, he transferred from a university in London a couple of months ago

I wasn't planning to let her know, but she sussed it out of me when I told her I was going to chill with friends. I didn't want to hide it from her (I was thinking the day before if I should tell her), I wanted to tell her when things between me and the guy was more defined. At the moment, we're just seeing if things will work out

My mum thinks I'm already head over heels for him, I know she's looking out for me, but she's like putting bad thoughts in my mind. Thoughts I had when me and the guy were first talking, but they went over time as I got to know him moreMy mum keeps questioning me about him, I feel like I'm being examined. And of course, because we're dating and I'm trying to learn more about him; it's hard to answer whatever my mum wants to know. So I'm thinking about letting my mum meet him for herself. I think my mum wants to meet him anyway; after I told my mum about him, she did say "why haven't I met him". I told her because I'm only seeing if things would work out

Any one got any tips for both me and the guy I'm dating? I like him and I want my mum to like him too. Otherwise, I would consider ending it with him, because I strongly believe my mum is right about so much stuff. I've made many mistakes with guys before (which I had not told my mum about), had I told my mum beforehand - the mistakes would have never been made

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment