Pages

Search blog and web

What to do next???

  • Thread Starter

Hi everybody,
I'll try to keep this brief so bare with me...

Right well, I met a girl online since mid of last year and we've been chatting since. Initially it was on and off but as of 2015 we swapped numbers and it became a thing of necessity on a daily basis. We haven't gone a single day without speaking to each other and we've met up once in person a while back. The fact is that we definitely are very involved with each other and there are a lot of feelings there as we are as compatible as two people could be. We both agree that no one else can even come close to how much we know about the same things.

Now, I'm head over heels going for her and I'm very serious about her because being Muslims I don't think either one of us is looking for any relationship of sorts as marriage is the inevitable conclusion. My dilemma is that being a guy I need to get things into the open and discuss where we stand and what kind of future we see involving the two of us. I do plan on visiting her very soon and me being me wants to be upfront about wanting to marry her when the time is right but it may come on a little too strong.

Therefore, any advice would be very useful... Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment