Pages

Search blog and web

Help! I'm almost never horny, husband almost always is

I'm 54, in the middle of menopause. My husband and I are reconciling after a 3 yr separation, neither of us was with anyone else. Sex was a big issue during our marriage. It was mainly with me never initiating, never really being that interested if we had sex or not. We were together 13 yrs before the separation. In the first few years of our marriage I could get aroused with kissing, touching, even thinking about sex. There were alot of issues during our marriage which contributed to my lack of interest or caring if we had sex. Now however we are trying to make things work, so this is something I need to fix. First off I found out after the 3 yr dry spell I had, that I now have major issues with dryness and pain, due to menopause I'm guessing. Also a big issue is it can take awhile for me to orgasm, almost never with intercourse, a vibrator usually works fairly well. However, things are also not as sensitive down there either. The thing is my husband ge ts frustrated sometimes I think with how long it takes me etc. I need some suggestions as to how I can be more sexually motivated, etc. I love my husband and this is very important to him, and the rebuilding of our marriage.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment