Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice on how to leave a narcassit

Okay I am NOT back with my husband but he wants back. He says all the right things but does all the wrong things. One good new skill you learn after you have been cheated on is you can spot a lie in seconds. Last night our child was sick, it was obviously something he ate so I was trying to get hold of him cause he had fed him. He would not answer his phone but he could text...suspicious. When he finally called later he said he was out with friends, I said rather innocently who were you with. He got defensive so I know he was hiding something. So I did something I had not done since January, I logged in and looked at his text messages. There was one there ironically from about the same time he left his friends from the girl he had his second "affair" with (we were separated but in counselling trying for reconciliation) it said:
Her: You know I want to send you whatever
Him: I realize that....👍
Her: Thank you... have a good night 😊
Her: I want you ... Feels like I can't have you 😢

So I asked him outright was she one of the friends that was there. He wouldn't answer directly went in circles. So then I said okay here is a yes or no answer. Are you texting her still? He said no.

Crappy part is were about to leave for a family vacation in 5 days. I cancelled so he is furious. He doesn't know I can still see his text messages so he would be even more mad if he knew that.

I know this is my fault for letting him near me again. But for all those dealing with a narcissist it is hard to get it out. They are like a drug addiction. I just can't seem to break free.

I can tell you one piece of advice a narcissist can never change, they may not all be cheaters but they are all liars, selfish and unfeeling humans that will never take ownership or accountability for anything. If you are just starting out with a man or woman like this run as fast as you can cause they can not change. The longer you are in the harder it is to get out.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment